New Nordic Chumphon
A mix of both privately owned houses and apartments set on one of Thailand’s most idyllic beaches. A place far removed from the mass tourism of Bangkok and Phuket.
Blending in beautifully with the natural surroundings, the development will consist of three story apartment buildings along with bespoke detached homes. With a firm commitment in keeping the project green, vast areas of the landscape will remain untouched. Therefore both residents and visitors alike can enjoy both the large expansion of vegetation and stunning white sandy beach, as nature intended. All restaurants, pools, and other facilities will be cleverly integrated into the existing environment, thus producing one of the most stylish and desirable complexes in the whole of Thailand.
- 10% rental guarantee
- 10% cash back for early bird buyers
- Tropical and warm climate. Rainy season between October and November.
- Breakfast restaurant
- Beach restaurant
- Travel agency and activities center
- Two-story spa and fitness center
- Meeting rooms and conference center
- Computer centre
- Transport services
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour information desk
- Laundry services
- IT and maintenance services
- Transport services
Chumphon is about mid-way between Bangkok and Phuket. It is a coastal town which also has ferry to the famous islands of Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao and located in the Gulf of Thailand. It is only one hour by flight from the capital Bangkok, or about 5-6 hours by car on the freeway. The Coral Beach project is in the district of Phatio in Chumphon province. 12 minutes to both centre and airport.
Chumphon is the southern Thailand’s first town and bordering North and South Thailand, as Thailand’s cultural ethnic south starts here. But its 200 km coastline contains Chumphon`s many great uninhabited beaches that you can visit completely undisturbed. You can also find some of the very best places for diving and snorkeling in Thailand gulf in this area.
- Kitesurfing and other sailing (best in November-January)
- Various other types of boat trips (without program, rent a boat for the day)
- Kayakking in rivers, mangrove forrest rivers or at sea
- Overnight at resort on local islands
- Raptor viewpoint – birding in October
- “Heaven and hell” -tempel
- “Big Buddha View Point”
- Mu Koo National Park (mangrove forrest)
- City tour to markets and dinners at local restaurants
- Gong Coffee – visit organic coffee plantation where you can make your own coffee (from picking beans, roasting of the beans, grinding of beans, and to drink) and be trained in the entire process of the local plantation owner who speaks good English.
- Luwak coffee visits + «toilet museum»
- Visiting a huge warship from the southern province
- Chumphon National Museum
- Beach-exploring. Visits to various beaches little farther north from “our” main beach (Coral Beach)
- Trip to Ranong with visa-run or trips to the Burmese islandsBird Nest Factory
Tom Stenshavn is the Project Manager for the New Nordic Coral Beach Chumphon project. Tom also leads the sales offices & marketing division of the New Nordic Group. Working his whole professional career in sales, Stenshavn moved to Thailand 17 years ago where he set up his own service and marketing company.
Wimolmas Bunjoncheawchan (Jip)
Wimolmas Bunjoncheawchan (Jip) is locally from Chumphon and has been living at Coral Beach, taking care of the land for the previous owners for almost 20 years. She is now our senior staff in our Sales Office and has great knowledge about the local community and the environment.
Onnicha Pengboon (Nan)
Onnicha Pengboon (Nan) is originally from the small Island of Koh Phangan between Chumphon and Koh Samui.