New Nordic Pattaya
New Nordic Group Pratamnak is a unique Village in the “Beverly Hills” of Pattaya, delivering high-quality Holiday Homes in a Community Setting.
The New Nordic Group Pratamnak is made up of a total of eight resorts all in one designated area. The village has a wide range of facilities and services from European and Asian restaurants, six massage outlets and an onsite travel agency to fitness rooms, free beach shuttle, VIP transport service, a beauty salon, weekly events, shops and pool bars. They even have their own beach and more than 20 swimming pools within the village! Residents and guests can also enjoy services such as 24-hour security, IT support, fiber optic wi-fi and Norwegian and international TV channels. All this to ensure that the village is a family friendly area to feel safe and at home.
- 10% rental guarantee
- 10% cash back for early bird buyers
One of the driest areas in all of Thailand. Hot and dry (December to February), hot and humid (March and April), and hot and rainy (May to November).
- Breakfast restaurants
- Scandinavian bakery
- All-day dining restaurants
- Travel agency
- Spa and fitness center (coming)
- International grocery store (coming)
- 20 swimming pools
- Meeting rooms and conference center
- Computer center
- Transport services
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour information desk
- Laundry services
- IT and maintenance services
- Beach shuttle
- On-site nurse
The New Nordic Group’s orange village in located on the hill of Pratamnak, a quiet area in between busy Pattaya, family friendly Jomtien, the beach and majestic Buddha Hill. Pattaya is the perfect destination for all types of tourists with 26 golf courses within a 1 hour drive, a wide selection of restaurants from high-end to local street food, water parks and adventures for the family, beaches and trips to islands close by. The government of Thailand has also announced that their focus is to develop the Chonburi area to become South East Asia’s center of international trade, with investments in the area’s infrastructure, expansions of the airport and special regional regulations to promote business.
Pattaya is the perfect place for those who seek to combine the beach holiday with exciting adventures and attractions.
- Awarded “Golf Capital of Asia”
- World-class restaurants from all corners of the world
- Three water parks
- Diving and snorkeling
- Boat trips to local islands
- Family activities such as Ripleys, Under Water World and ATV adventures
- Top class shopping malls
- Cinemas and VIP cinemas
50 PROJECTS AND COUNTING
You are now holding the latest issue of our New Nordic Pattaya catalogue: presenting all the current projects we have for sale in our holiday village in this vibrant and unique part of Thailand – offering everything you can wish for in terms of beaches, restaurants, golf, family activities and busy city life.
The New Nordic Group has over the last few years developed immensely and are currently present at a total of four locations in Thailand, with Bali just launched and Cambodia following shortly. However, the Pattaya projects still remain very close to our hearts as it was here the New Nordic Group concept started.
Since the start up, the aim has been to create a “city within a city” by developing a complete holiday village at all destinations. In Pratamnak Hill – the “Beverly Hills” of Pattaya – just between the big city, the beach and family friendly Jomtien, this vision is now starting to come to life. With eight resorts now completed, New Nordic Pattaya is a vibrant orange community with restaurants, shops, pool bars, swimming pools, services and facilities. We have our own beach that you easily can get to with our free shuttle service, we have an on-site travel agency for those who want to make sure they experience all there is to see in beautiful Thailand while staying with us and we even have our own on-site nurse!
We hope you enjoy this issue, and that you find the perfect apartment for your needs.
NEW NORDIC PATTAYA
New Nordic Group Pratamnak is a unique village in the “Beverly hills” of Pattaya, delivering high-quality holiday homes, as well as lucrative investment opportunities.
- Pattaya is a golfers dream with more than 26 courses within 50 kilometers of the city. The fees are low and the courses are breathtaking.
- Pattaya is a beach lover’s dream with dozens of beaches ranging from the always busy Pattaya Beach to chilled-out Ban Amphur.
- Pratumnak Hill features the aptly named Cozy Beach.
- Pattaya is a foodie paradise with hundreds of restaurants featuring every cuisine imaginable. Dine at a noodle stall for 30 baht or in a 5-star restaurant with a penthouse view. Once a small fishing village, Pattaya is still renown for it succulent seafood.
- Pattaya is a shopper’s delight with everything from a 6 floor waterfront mega-mall to mobile tent markets set up in parking lots.
- Pattaya offers a great variety of activities and entertainment. From Buddhist temples to water parks to floating markets to kiteboarding nobody should ever get bored in Pattaya.
Welcome to our orange community!
Atrium – please click photo for more info
Suite – please click photo for more info
Castle – please click photo for more info
Club – please click photo for more info
Vip – please click photo for more info
Palace – please click photo for more info
Pornnapat Sukprasit (Muay)
Pornnapat Sukprasit (Muay) is the Office Supervisor in New Nordic Sales Office Pattaya. She has been working in the Sales Department for almost 4 years with task as customer relations, information, reporting and sales. She also has great experience working as a HR Officer for a big factory for 5 years before.
Senior Sales Offices Manager
Tom Stenshavn leads the sales offices & marketing division of the New Nordic Group. Working his whole professional career in sales, Stenshavn moved to Thailand 17 years ago where he set up his own service and marketing company.
Tam – has been the Sales Manager in New Nordic Pattaya Sales Office since 2009. He is the one taking care of all the visiting customer’s needs, and also the main agents visiting our sales office for information.