WHO ARE WE
The New Nordic Group has, since its beginning, been dedicated to find new and emerging destinations and to see the potential of these locations by utilizing new and innovative approaches. By bridging the real estate and hospitality sector, the Group has been able to offer a range of great investments and holiday experiences to their people and partners. The Group is dedicated to continue to venture into new and coming destinations and opportunities in a constantly evolving world.
In today’s world, great investments and holiday experiences must be rooted in a business model focused on sustainable and ethical operations. As a result, the Group has taken their social (orange) and environmental (green) initiatives at all locations to a new level and built a new strategic framework labelled “One World” for all operations. As such, the Group is in 2019 taking a stand to become a leader for change in their industry.
Our vision and strategies apply to all our brands while allowing them to maintain their own brand identity.
At the New Nordic Group we believe that good real estate investments and holiday experiences in emerging destinations should be made available to everyone.
The Group aims at being first in new and emerging destinations, where we bridge the real estate and hospitality industry to offer innovative, high quality products and services to our clients that are grounded in a sustainable and ethical commitment to our people, communities and planet.
- Orange Family: We believe that work in the 21st century is about more than a salary and daily tasks. We are committed to ensure that our team is given the freedom, support and space to challenge themselves and bring their passion into their work. We believe that this in turn is key in offering our clients the best service and products, as well as making sure the Group constantly is challenged and brought forward.
- Orange Community: We believe that everything starts from home, and it is our job as visitors in new and coming destinations to respect and protect the local uniqueness and tradition of each destination, as well as learn together with the community how to always become better. We also believe that the world is constantly getting smaller and that we are stronger together, and that we in our work must strive to build bridges and tolerance across borders, cultures and backgrounds.
- Orange World: We believe that it is our responsibility as humans to acknowledge how our ways of life have affected our planet, and to take action to do better. We believe it is our job as a company and as people to ensure that we hand the planet down to our children in a better state than we received it.
- Orange Innovation: We believe world is constantly changing, and that these changes have to be seen as opportunities, not challanges. The Group is dedicated to new ideas and innovation in current brands and locations, as well as pursuing new opportunities.
- Orange Performance: We honor ourselves in delivering products and services to our clients that matches our promises. We therefore take ownership of each process ensure the same high level of quality and similar standards across all brands and destinations.
- Orange Simplicity: We believe the world and daily life is complicated enough as it is, and that it is not our job to complicate matters further. We are therefore committed to making our products and services simple to understand and make use of.
The World according to New Nordic Group
THE NEW NORDIC STORY
Since the start in 2009, the Group continues to innovate and bring new thinking to properties, product offerings, emerging markets, holiday experiences and locations. We are continuing to build on this business vision with a host of new countries, masterplan projects, variable use developments and new partnerships. A smarter selection and choice for all kinds of investors that delivers true security and confidence.
We believe that values bring value and as a part of the 10-year anniversary on July 15th 2019, the New Nordic Group makes a commitment to be a leader for change towards a more sustainable and ethical real estate and hospitality industry by taking responsibility to become a company with a fair and sustainable business model for our people, partners, communities and the planet.
The New Nordic Group consists of a selection of individual brands led by separate teams of professionals with expertise in their field of work. Together they offer investment opportunities and holiday experiences from all our destinations. Build your future investment portfolio with our landbanks, developments, hotel operations and ventures. Find your holiday home in the international hub of Pattaya or in bustling Angeles. Take a morning dive in our water worlds or take your family to see the evening fire show at Kon-Tiki beachfront restaurant. Dive into the waters of Lake Malawi or explore Kilimanjaro with a local guide.
New Nordic Asset Management: The country and regional teams work to ensure that local regulations and commitments are considered at every level of a new venture. They also work to manage the current real estate portfolio, develop new projects for the Group, as well as identifying new areas and projects of interest.
New Nordic Investment: Over the last 10 years, New Nordic Investment have developed a group of 3000 + investors that goes into new projects and developments together with the Group. New Nordic Investments offers holiday homes and turn-key investments in our different holiday resorts.
Auran Group: US investment structure offering investments in the Group’s land banks, project developments and hotel & resort operations. Auran was awarded “Innovative Investment Product of the Year” by Remax. aurangroup.com
Orion Investment: Orion Investment is utilizing blockchain technology to open our real estate products to a wider market, with more flexibility and transparency. Invest in our ventures and projects from 500 USD. Launches 2019.
Alani Hospitality: The team at Alani Hospitality caters for hotel and restaurant owners of mid-market products, too small for big operators and too big to manage efficiently alone. Together with the owners Alani Hospitality utilizes their expertise and network to bring the local products to a wider market with the aim of offering clients to “live the experience” at any given location.
Kiwano Travel: Kiwano focuses on the future of travel, by bridging the gap between the international travel market and the local expertise. With a commitment to sustainable and ethical travel, they put travellers in touch with Local Ambassadors at all destinations to make travel into more than just a holiday – it becomes a learning experience. kiwanotravel.com
TravelBeats: TravelBeats is a travel portal that gathers the personal travel experiences from travelers and Influencers across the world to deliver you the personal and authentic descriptions of their journeys to all corners of the world. The travel planners assist you to find your own unique travel experience. asiaspesialisten.no
All brands are dedicated to the vision, mission and values of the Group, which you can read here.